Back to News
Posted on 21 Jul 2020
* Extended Access appointments will be returning this Thursday, 23rd July after the service was paused at the start of the pandemic.
* It is now re-starting on Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings (additional hubs are being established at Studley and Lapworth surgeries on other days).
* These appointments are available to any patient registered at a South Warwickshire practice.
* They will be telephone appointments with a GP and face to face nurse appointments.
* Please call the surgery on 01789 763060 to book in.