If you live alone and have either a high temperature or a new continuous cough or develop a loss of taste or smell, do not leave your home for at least 10 days. If you live with other people, keep them at home for 14 days. To check if you need medical help, use the 111 coronavirus service. Only call 111 if you cannot get help online. DO NOT go to your GP surgery, hospital or pharmacy. Read More
We offer at Alcester Health Centre:
- Disabled parking - Disabled parking bays are available at the front of the building.
- Step free access - The patient areas in the practice are all on the ground floor with no steps nor ramps.
- The First floor is accessible via a lift opposite reception.
- Disabled WC - Disabled toilets are available
- Induction loop - The building is fitted with induction loops