If you live alone and have either a high temperature or a new continuous cough or develop a loss of taste or smell, do not leave your home for at least 10 days. If you live with other people, keep them at home for 14 days. To check if you need medical help, use the 111 coronavirus service. Only call 111 if you cannot get help online. DO NOT go to your GP surgery, hospital or pharmacy. Read More
- You will be treated with courtesy and respect by all Practice personnel.
- An urgent appointment with a Doctor or Nurse Practitioner will be available on the same day.
- Our standard is to see patients within 20 minutes of their appointment time. If you have waited longer than this please let our Receptionist/s know
- An appointment with a Practice Nurse will be available in the first instance by Clinician first, as appointments may then be allocated to a GP is necessary. Otherwise within 5 working days
- Requests for repeat prescriptions will be dealt with within 48 hours. This can be in person or by telephoning 01789 763030 between 1.00pm and 2.00pm.
- All comments and suggestions about the service are welcome. Please use the box provided in the waiting area.
- If you have a query or complaint and wish to discuss any part of your care with us, please contact the Practice Manager. Your complaint will be dealt with in a professional and efficient manner.
- We wish to make the Alcester Health Centre as accessible as possible. If you have hearing, visual or physical difficulties please let the receptionist know so that we can enable you to fully use our services.
- We will respect our patient’s privacy, dignity and confidentiality at all times.
- We will endeavour to dispatch any medical record required by the Health Authority within seven working days and same day if request is urgent